Why should you sponsor:
Sponsoring the 2014 Washington Nonprofit Conference is a great way to increase your organization’s brand loyalty and help you create awareness about the products and services you provide to the nonprofit fundraising community. There are a number of ways to maximize branding opportunities at our conference. From sponsoring the name badge holders, hotel room key cards, conference tote bags to being the exclusive sponsor of the brochure and program book, you’ll find these opportunities to be a valuable investment.
Sponsoring will ALSO allow you to:
- Build long-term relationships with key nonprofit fundraising decision-makers;
- Enhance your brand;
- Create a valuable investment for your organization through a presence at a DMANF Conference;
- Increase the nonprofit community’s awareness of your organization through affiliation with the DMANF;
- Highlight and reinforce your organization’s position as a nonprofit community leader.
Nonprofit Conference Attendee Profile:
The conference will bring together nonprofit fundraising professionals who hold key positions in top organizations.
Top level decision makers include:
- President/CEO/Executive Director
- Senior/Deputy Vice Presidents
- VP of Direct Marketing/Communications
- VP of Fundraising/Development
- Director/Manager of Fundraising/Development
- Director/Manager Marketing/Direct Mail
- Membership Director/Manager
Other attendee categories include:
- List Brokers/Managers
- Business Development
- Account Executives/Managers
- Database Managers
Sponsorship opportunities are available in a variety of price ranges. Please note there will be no bidding on any of the sponsorship opportunities at this conference. All sponsorship opportunities will be available strictly on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sponsorship selections must be submitted in writing. 2013 Washington Nonprofit Conference Sponsors will have the opportunity to select sponsorship opportunities in advance of opening to the general public on Monday, November 11, 2013. If you have questions about the process or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me at 202.861.2429 or MWard@the-dma.org